What information does tessa eastman collect?
I may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation). WordPress and Google Analytics collect this information for me.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Tessa Eastman on or in relation to this website, including information concerning any purchases you make.
- information that you provide Tessa Eastman for the purpose of subscribing to my email newsletter (name and email address). I use MailChimp for my newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to me.
Using your personal information
Tessa Eastman may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- send you goods purchased via the website
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general communications
- send you my newsletter by email (only if you have opted in, you may opt-out at any time)
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
I will not provide your information to third parties.
Payments are made using the secure transaction service of Paypal. Paypal has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and all card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256 to ensure credit card data is safe and secure.
I may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights.
Security of your personal information
Tessa Eastman will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of evidence of your identity. For this purpose, I will accept a photocopy of your passport with a copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
I may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct me not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to me. You can opt-out of my newsletter at any time using the link supplied in every email.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. They serve a variety of functions such as enabling Tessa Eastman to remember certain information you provide as you navigate between pages on the website.
Cookies collect statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and do not identify you as an individual. This is to ensure that Tessa Eastman gives you the best experience on the website.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but you can usually alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, it can result in a loss of certain functionalities when using this website, however you will still be able to make purchases via the website. You can clear cookies saved on your computer at any time and you can learn how to remove them here.